Master Parametric Design – XII Edition
September 21 @ 9:30 am - December 17 @ 6:30 pm CEST
Click here to know the time of the event in your time zone
September 21 @ 07:30 am - 05:30 pm (Not set)
3800€ – 4350€
A unique study program in the world that introduces you to parametric design and digital manufacturing in the fields of Product Design, Architecture, Landscape, Digital Fabrication… through the creation of physical and digital parametric models using as main tools Grasshopper for Rhino and our CNC machines (Computer Numerical Control).
The course is divided into 5 groups with several units. The aim of every unit is that students can learn new parametric tools based on Grasshopper.
• GROUP I – NURBS modelling (Rhino, Grasshopper)
• GROUP II – Digital Fabrication (visits to parametric outstanding buildings)
• GROUP III – Mesh modelling (Grasshopper for organic design, structural analysis and form-finding)
• GROUP IV – Interoperability (Grasshopper and its connection with arduino, sensors, data from internet, Python…)
• GROUP V – Thesis (individual work on the main interests of the student based on the previous units + V-Ray for rendering