- This event has passed.
Workshop – 5 Easy Steps to Start with Grasshopper Tekla Live link
January 17 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm CET
Click here to know the time of the event in your time zone
January 17 @ 01:00 pm - 02:30 pm (Not set)
Are you a Tekla Structures engineer new to Grasshopper?
Join our free workshop to learn the essentials of Grasshopper and Parametric Design in Tekla.
Our focused, step-by-step approach will help you understand the basics and avoid common mistakes, all in a professional yet simple language. In just five easy steps, gain practical skills that will improve your projects.
Benefits of joining the workshop:
– Learn how to download, install, and set up the software, including how to connect it and import references.
– Practice with hands-on assignments and examples, explained in an easy-to-understand way.
– Quickly and easily start using Grasshopper in Tekla, improving your engineering skills.
Registered users will get the access to the special documents:
– PDF with the presentation.
– Grasshopper Files with Examples of connecting IdeaStatica to the parametric word.
– Recording from the webinar.
Don’t miss this chance to upgrade your expertise. Register now and start your journey towards efficient and innovative engineering solutions!